Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Green Eggs and Ham- The Rest of The Story

Here's the latest song produced by Songs from Books. With Dr. Seuss's birthday coming up in less than a month, it seems appropriate to have a song based on one of his classic books.


Green Eggs and Ham- the Rest of The Story

After I ate green eggs and ham, my stomach felt so great

I made a point to try and put a rainbow on my plate

After I ate green eggs and ham, my mouth it said, “Hooray!”

And now, I try to eat different color every day.


I ate a red banana and some pink spaghetti too

I ate a plate of sushi which was purple, orange, and blue

I ate a yellow burger and a chartreuse plate of fries

For dessert I had a slice of silver cherry pie

I had a meal with Sam I am last Tuesday afternoon

We ate some salmon-colored peanuts and black macaroons

We had some orange juice that was ORANGE

And then a peachy pear

We finished off with nuggets colored like a polar bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment